Brooks Lodden, P.C. provides a complete range of litigation services, including business valuations, to assist attorneys, business owners and individuals with financial related legal matters. Our litigation team has 40 years of credible experience to provide attorneys and business owners with rapid response and preparation, courtroom poise and presence as expert witnesses and simplified case management.
Types of Engagements
- Accounting malpractice
- Breach of contract disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Breach of non-compete agreements
- Business interruption claims/insurance claim consulting
- Environmental cost claim disputes
- Franchise/Distributor disputes
- Fraud inquiries
- Intellectual property damages
- Theft of trade secrets
- Marital disputes
- Post acquisition disputes
- Product liability claims
- Securities damages
- Shareholder disputes
- Valuation of businesses and business interests
Our services are conducted with the utmost discretion and confidentiality with respect to the culture of the enterprise and the individuals involved.
We work closely with our clients to understand their needs and consistently provide value and support of their positions.